KA041PRO is the upgraded version of KA041 , screen latency only 0.2 seconds , compare to KA041 0.8 seconds
KA041PRO is not compatible with KA041
HDMI HDbitT extender, takes the advantages of the latest transmission technology – HDbitT, extend the transmit length of HDMI Visual/Audio up to 100m (328 feet) with single network cable. Supports IR signal transmission, to control media playback of the signal source device at the display location.
- 100m/328ft HDMI Extender over IP with IR pass through
- Screen latency only 0.2 seconds
- HDMI signal extender over single CAT5/5e/6 cable
- Extend and split by LAN (delivery by Router/switch)
- Compatible with existing network, not affect Internet
- Plug and play without any manual setting
- Supports 1 transmitter + 253 receivers connection
|HDMI Signal||Compatible with HDCP1.4|
|Supports resolutions||480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz,
|Network Cable||UTP/STP Cat5/5e/6|
|Transmission distance||Up to 120 meters transmission distance for 1080P Full HD over single CAT6|
|IR Signal||Supports 20~60KHz IR devices|
|Dimensions||130(W) x84(D) x23.2(H)mm *2pcs|
|Weight||TX:250g RX: 200g|
HDMI EXTENDER TX (Sender)
HDMI EXTENDER RX (Receiver)
1. Point to Point connection: Up to 100 meters transmission distance over single CAT6
2. Router connection: By using network router/repeater, realize unlimited extension.
3. One-to-many connection: By using network router/switch one sender to several receivers, realize extender & splitter function.