USB to HDMI/VGA display adapter adopts the latest high-performance master chip. Video signal can be easily extended to display terminal through USB 3.0 interface of desktop or notebook computer. It supports 1920x1080 full-HD video output. It supports all HDMI/VGA interface video display devices. 4 display modes including extension, synchronization, main and auxiliary screen switching and rotation. With HDMI on a computer with a USB interface, VGA can achieve up to 1920x1080 resolution, and USB2.0 supports 800x600 resolution
- Plug and play, built-in driver, extensible USB connectivity to any VGA/HDMI monitor or projector.
- Support 1920x1080 resolution (USB 3.0 connection required), backwards compatible with USB 2.0 support 800x600.
- Super speed USB 3.0 5Gbps data transfer rate for the high definition output without lags, ghosts, delay.
- Support extend, mirror, rotation and screen switch mode.
- Support server display connected to computer simulation. Connect up to six monitors to q windows laptop or desktop PC (one adapter required per monitor).
- Powered by USB bus, no external power supply needed.
- Support Mac OS Windows 8/7/XP 32/64 bit.
- No Linux support at this time
1. Supported OS versions:
High Sierra (10.13.4-10.13.6) clone mode only
High Sierra (10.13-10.13.3)
EI Capitan (10.11) no mirror mode
2. Installation Instructions:
To install the driver, open disk image and double-click on “Fresco Logic FL2000 Driver.pkg” .
3. Display Modes Explained:
Each connected monitor displays a different section of the desktop. The mouse can move between monitors.
All monitors display the entire desktop. The maximum resolution is limited to the lowest resolution monitor attached to the system.
All monitors display the entire desktop. Resolution is set by the native display and image on other displays may be shrunken or scaled to fit
4. Beta release
This in the initial public beta release of support for Mac. Please help us improve the driver by providing constructive feedback. You can help by including a screen shot of the “About This Mac” screen with any feedback you provide. Along with as much detail as possible about the issue you are having including steps to reproduce the issue.
| Support system
|| Win XP/7/8/10 and Mac OS
|| USB 3.0*1
| Cable Length
| Resolution Support
USB3.0 - resolution up to 1920x1080
USB2.0 - resolution is 800x600
| Product body colors
|| Blacks Sliver
| Operating temperature
|| -5 to +35℃ (+23to+95°F)
| Operating humidity
|| 5 to 9%RH (No condensation)
| Storage temparuture
|| -10℃ to+ 55℃
| Storage humidity
|| 5% to 90% RH (No condensation)