HDMI to USB3.0 Video Capture Dongle, it is easy to carry, have a superior performance, superior compatibility, simple installation and many other features. It can capture one HDMI 4Kp60 input ,output HDMI 4Kp60 and USB 1080p60 signals. The HDMI video capture meets UVC and UAC standard, without having to install drivers and settings, the real PnP, easy to use.
- It doesn't need to install a driver, and it is truly PnP.
- It is compatible with Windows, Linux, OS X operating systems
- USB3.0, 300-350MB/s throughput and it is compatible with USB 2.0
- The process of video and audio is done by the dongle and will not occupy the CPU.
- It can capture one single channel HD HDMI video signals.
- It can automatically detect the input video formats and it will adjust to the set output size and frame rate automatically.
- Support HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2.
- Support MIC input and audio output.
- Support HDMI loop output 4Kp60.
HDMI Input Formats:
HDMI Output Formats:
|USB3.0 Output Formats
||103x72x19 (L/W/H, mm)
0-50 deg C
||-20-70 deg C
Connect and Operate
- Connect the signal sources such as Blu-Ray Player, Play Station , audio/video receiver, satellite receivers with HDMI output interfaces with a HDMI cable to the device HDMI input
- Insert the USB3.0 cable head to USB3.0 interface, the other side of the cable into your computer's USB3.0 interface.
- HDMI to USB3.0 Video Capture Dongle is based on UVC (USB video class), UAC（USB audio class）